The Internet Of Team Site Audit Online Forms
Instructions for using our forms
ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONAL GUIDE
Please read thoroughly: The Audit Form URLs and hyperlinks are on the last page
On an Android Smart phone or tablet Install Firefox if not already installed. Use the Firefox browser for all of the audit forms.
Support for iPhone is only for iPhone 5 or greater. Safari 5.1.10 or greater must be installed and used for all audit forms. To update Safari, you must update the IOS. Current IOS is 9.2.1 Procedures: 1. Before beginning a new survey, make sure all existing submission data and pictures are completely uploaded and received by IOT: Call (512) 649-5142 OPTION #3 2. Clear cash in Safari 5.1.10:
a. Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad. b. Scroll down and tap on Safari. c. Now scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Advanced. d. Tap on Website Data. Notice here you can see how much space on your iPhone or iPad website data is taking up. e. Scroll to the bottom again and tap on Remove All Website Data. f. Confirm one more time you'd like to delete all data.
Procedures for both Android and iPhone: Be sure to check the following: 1. Location services is running. 2. Use the URL provided to you with your passwords. (also located below at the end for your convenience) 3. Allow/Accept the application to: a. Store Information on your device. b. Use your location.
Once you have used the link, bookmark the URL for quick and easy access for the next location.
GPS – If the accuracy is greater than 30 meters, refresh the GPS values until the accuracy is less than 5 meters.
***FYI, It is highly recommended that while filling out the forms to save a draft often. To do this scroll down and select “Save as Draft”. To retrieve the stored form, the top left of the screen click on the number, click the form name (do not select “Export or Upload”) and you are ready to go. For comments/note fields this can be filled in using speech, or you can type.
The Internet of TEAM
Offline form storage on phones or tablets:
Offline capable - Webforms can be filled with data and saved without an Internet connection. Once a webform is opened online for the first time, a copy of the webform is stored inside the web browser. The user can bookmark the webform, and from then onwards be able to access it with or without an Internet connection.
Data that is entered while in offline mode is safely stored in the web browser until the user is able to connect to the Internet and upload the records later on. Users can safely close their web browser or computer without it affecting their saved data. Your data is deleted from the web browser only after the record is successfully submitted to the server.
Procedures: 1. While in the process of filling out a survey, audit, or commissioning form it is often necessary to save a draft. This is good practice, however it is not recommended to save multiple completed forms for a later upload.
2. Every time you open a form, check in the upper left part of the form and you will see an orange icon with a green checkmark with a number underneath. The number indicates how many drafts you have currently saved for the form you’re currently working in.
No Drafts One Draft (ideal) Two Drafts (pushing it) 3 to 5 is Not Recommended
3. To re-gain access to a saved draft, click on the number below the icon and you will see all of your saved forms.
a. Click the pencil tool on the survey you want to resume work on. (highlighted with a red circle only for this document – there is no circle on-line)
b. If one is complete, don’t upload the form from here because it is highly recommended you edit (click the “pencil”) and re-check your work. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to submit.
c. NEVER export!
4. When submitting, leave your browser open until you receive a “successfully submitted”
******A “successfully submitted” looks like this******
If there are many pictures it may take a while but go ahead and leave your browser open until you get a “successfully submitted”.
5. Once you complete a form, it is in your best interest to submit as soon as possible.
6. It is recommended to be aware of your phone/pad/tablet free storage space.
7. If you have tons of personal music, videos, and etc. you will want to keep an eye on your device’s available space before attempting a survey.
8. Listed below are some common device storage capacities.
Storage Capacities for common phones and tablets/pads:
1. A 16GB iPhone 5s truly only offers 12.2GB capacity for storage. 2. A 32GB iPhone truly only offers 28.3GB storage. 3. 128GB iPad Air has a true capacity of 114GB 4. 16GB Galaxy S5 model, over 8GB is occupied by the Galaxy S5’s software, with the rest available to the user. Removable storage in the form of a MicroSD card is available on some Android tablets. The capacity of a MicroSD card can vary between 8GB and 64GB. 5. Android tablets come with 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB, Removable storage in the form of a MicroSD card is available on some Android tablets. The capacity of a MicroSD card can vary between 8GB and 64GB.
*Note if your device is not listed and you are unsure what its capacity is this information is easily found using a google search.