Commissioning Picture Requirements
Read through these instructions and take required photos
A photo must be presented for each installed device. A close detailed angle and a wide angle. Use General Installation Guidelines for further details of requirements. Every device and every wire MUST be labeled.
Each photo must be clear, in focus and easily identifiable.
1. Using graph paper, draw the layout of the building showing the location of all installed equipment. (Take a picture of graph paper once the layout is completed.)
Main Component Kits installed:
- Vision shelf assembly
- Metering Panel: Utility Meter detailed shot of the meter panel wiring
- Current Monitor panel: I/O modules, CTS terminated, voltage regulator.
- Vision Power: showing both high and low voltage sides of transformers or power panel.
- Vision lighting panel: 8x8 and all devices terminated
- All CT’s to be connected to PS-3037 on the floor with label identifying ampacity
- Standing back for full view of panel, meter installation, and CT installation
- Close up of the entire barrier tubing installed insulating the network cable per drawing details
- close up of the wires landed on the PS3037, any j-box installed
- Panel schedule identifying meter
Current Monitor CT Installation:
- Detailed shot of each CT that clearly shows the label and the position of the CT in the panel relative to other CT’s and loads.
Vision Lighting Panel Peripherals:
- Outside Air Temperature sensor – standing back 5 Feet
- Ambient light sensor - cover on and off. Must show a wide angle to prove the location of the sensor mounted on North wall of building away from any light source. Must be water tight seal
- Interior Lighting Override Push Button – standing back 5 Feet
- Exterior Lighting Override Push Button – standing back 5 Feet
- Door Contacts showing complete installation – contacts, wire mold, connections
- Sump Monitor installation – floats, weight, connections
Flexstat HVAC Controller:
- Space Temperature sensor (flexstat) – standing back 5 Feet
- Space Temperature sensor base exposed showing wiring connections - close up detailed shot of wiring and terminations
- Space Temperature sensor gasket showing the gasket is installed correctly. - close up
- Field termininations at unit control panel - close up detailed shot of wiring and terminations
- Supply Duct Sensor mounting – standing back 10-20 feet (enough to show it mounted in Supply duct)
- Return Duct Sensor mounting – standing back 10-20 feet (enough to show it mounted in Return duct)
IP communication devices (all):
- Modem- Showing MAC address, Model Number, Serial Number
- JACE-8000- Showing MAC address, Model Number, Serial Number
- BACnet Gateway- Showing MAC address, Model Number, Serial Number
- Modbus Gateway- Showing MAC address, Model Number, Serial Number